VIP LOUNGE PULKOVO-1 (DOMESTIC FLIGHTS)Russia | St Petersburg
Pulkovo 1 VIP lounge is located on the 1st floor of the renovated terminal of Pulkovo 1 airport and serves both domestic and international flights. There is the separate entrance to the VIP-lounge, where our representatives meet the clients and provide them exclusive service. Individual transfer to the VIP lounge is possible.
|Adult||dep. / arr.||$253||+ $21|
|Children from 2 to 12 years||dep. / arr.||$139||+ $11|
|Children under 2 years||dep. / arr.||$0||+ $0|
|Accompanying||dep. / arr.||$41||+ $21|
All preflight formalities take no more than 10 minutes and are carried out at the VIP-lounge territory. The clients can stay in our comfortable lounge area with 3 meeting rooms, 3 VIP rooms for 10 guests and a children’s room.
Also there is the biggest airport retailer shop "Heinemann" at the VIP lounge territory which offers the clients premium quality cosmetics and accessories.
The PMI-Sky bar is open for the VIP lounge clients. They serve delicious dishes in the autho’s interpretation.
The VIP lounge services include:
- private parking place;
- meeting at the entrance and accompanying to the VIP-lounge;
- separate check-in;
- separate passing of the preflight and afterflight formalities;
- delivery of the passengers and baggage from to the aircraft.
For an additional charge:
- early booking of seats;
- rent of VIP rooms and conference rooms for 6 or 8 guests.
In case of meeting the passengers on the ramp at the entrance to the Terminal, it’s necessary to call us on +74957737323 30 minutes before the passenger’s arrival, tell the order number and confirm the numbers and the brand of a car (indicated in application).
Time of staying on the ramp - 15 minutes maximum.
Accompanying people can stay in the VIP lounge, this service is included to the price.
There is no special parking for VIP lounge clients.
AirBaltic, El-Al, Estonian Air, Korean Airlines aren’t served for departure.
Air France, KLM airlines are served for arrivals (for passengers without baggage).
After entering Pulkovo 1 VIP lounge the passengers go to a check-in counter, show the passport and ticket (if any) there. While passing all necessary formalities the passengers can use additional services of bar and shops. The recommended arrival time at the Pulkovo-1 airport is 1 hour 20 minutes before scheduled departure. The passengers arrived earlier than 2 hours before departure aren’t served. On arrival to the airport the passengers enter the terminal by themselves or accompanied by the VIP lounge representative (it the passenger applied for this service in advance).
- The passengers getting of the plane should go to the VIP lounge representative who is waiting for them with a sign or a nameplate (on request) in his hand and introduce themselves.
- After that the VIP passengers with the VIP lounge representative are delivered to the VIP lounge by individual transport.
- The passengers of the international flights can go through passport and customs control at the territory of VIP-lounge.
- Then, the passengers pass their baggage coupons to the VIP-lounge representative and wait for a baggage delivery in the VIP lounge.
- After all these formalities, the VIP lounge representative accompanies the passenger to the car.
- For entering the VIP lounge its necessary to provide the VIP lounge representative with the passenger’s name, last name and flight number. Please note that people who meet the passengers are allowed to enter the VIP lounge not earlier than 1 hour before plane’s arrival and people who see the passengers off - not eearlier than 2 hours before departure.